KIDIMA MUBARAK KIM
INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE FOR MIRRABOOKA
STATE ELECTIONS IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
(STATE ELECTION IDEAS OF 2021).
I acknowledge the Traditional Owners the first people of the land on which we all share. I pay my full respect to their Culture and to their elders both past and present.
I personally, reaffirm my position as the First Young Politician to recognise the indigenous people in our Constitution.
I also reaffirm my position as the Young Politician to recognise the State of Palestine. I challenge all Political Parties to follow Suit.
MY MOTTO IS PRIMARILY BASED ON HUMAN RIGHTS PREAMBLE OF
INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON CIVIL AND POLITICAL RIGHTS AND UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
- Considering that, in accordance with the principles proclaimed in the Charter of the United Nations, recognition of the inherent dignity and the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, Justice and Peace in the World.
- Recognising that, in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the ideal of free human beings enjoying civil freedom and freedom from fear and want can only be achieved if Conditions are created whereby everyone may enjoy his civil and political rights, as well as his economic, social and cultural rights.
- Realising that the individual, having duties to the individuals and to the community to which he belongs, is under a responsibility to strive for the promotion and observance of the rights recognised in the present covenant.
- Article 1(1) All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.
- Article 2(1) Each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes to respect and to ensure to all individuals within its territory and subject to its jurisdiction the rights recognised in the present Covenant, without distinction of any kind, such as race,Colour,Sex,Language,religion,Political or other opinion, national or social origin,property,birth or other status.
- Subsection (2) where not already provided for by existing legislative or other measures, each state party to the present Covenant undertakes to the necessary steps, in accordance with its constitutional processes and with the provisions of the present Covenant, to adopt such Laws or other measures as may be necessary to give effect to the rights recognised in the present Covenant.
- Subsection (3) Each State Party to the present Covenant undertakes (a) To ensure that any person whose rights or freedoms as herein recognised are violated shall have an effective remedy, notwithstanding that the violation has been committed by persons acting in an official capacity (b) To ensure that any person claiming such a remedy shall have his right thereto determined by competent judicial, administrative or legislative authorities, or by any other competent authority provided for by the legal system of the State, and to develop the possibilities of judicial remedy.(c) To ensure that the competent authorities shall enforce such remedies when granted.
- Article 3 The States Parties to the present Covenant undertake to ensure the equal right of men and women to the enjoyment of all civil and political rights set forth in the present Covenant.
- Article 4(1) In time of public emergency which threatens the life of the nation and the existence of which is officially proclaimed, the States Parties to the present Covenant may take measures derogating from their obligations under the present Covenant to the extent strictly required by the exigencies of the situation, provided that such measures are not inconsistent with their other obligations under International Law and do not involve discrimination solely on the ground of race,colour,sex,language,religion or social origin.
- Article 6(1) every human being has the inherent right to life. This right shall be protected by law. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life.
- Article 7 No one shall be subjected to torture or cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.
- Article 8(1) No one shall be held in slavery; slavery and the slave – trade in all their forms shall be prohibited.
- Subsection (2) No one shall be held in servitude.
- Subsection (3)(a) No one shall be required to perform forced or compulsory labour.(b) Paragraph (3)(a) shall not be held to preclude, in countries where imprisonment with hard labour may be imposed as a punishment for a crime, the performance of hard labour in pursuance of a sentence to such punishment by a competent Court (c) For the purpose of this paragraph the term “forced or compulsory labour “shall not include (i) any work or service, not referred to in subparagraph (b) normally required of a person who is under detention in consequence of a lawful order of a Court, or of a person during conditional release from such detention.
- Article 9(1) everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest or detention. No one shall be deprived of his liberty except on such grounds and in accordance with such procedure as are established by Law.
- Subsection (2) anyone who is arrested shall be informed, at the time of arrest, of the reason for his arrest and shall be promptly informed of any charges against him.
- Subsection (4) Anyone who is deprived of his liberty by arrest or detention shall be entitled to take proceedings before a Court, in order that the Court may decide without delay on the Lawfulness of his detention and order his release if the detention is not lawful.
- Subsection (5) anyone who has been the victim of unlawful arrest or detention shall have an enforceable right to compensation.
- Article 10(1) All persons deprived of their liberty shall be treated with humanity and with respect for the inherent dignity of the human person.
- Subsection (2)(a) Accused person shall, save in exceptional circumstances, be segregated from convicted persons and shall be subject to separate treatment appropriate to their status as unconvicted persons (b) Accused Juvenile persons shall be separated from adults and brought as speedily as possible for adjudication.
- Subsection (3) The penitentiary system shall comprise treatment of prisoners the essential aim of which shall be their reformation and social rehabilitation. Juvenile offenders shall be segregated from adults and be accorded treatment appropriate to their age and legal status.
- Article 11 No one shall be imprisoned merely on the ground of inability to fulfil a contractual obligation.
- Article 12(1) everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.
- Article 14(1) All persons shall be equal before the Courts and tribunals. In the determination of any criminal charge against him, or his rights and obligations in a suit at Law, everyone shall be entitled to a fair and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal established by law. The press and the public may be excluded from all or part of a trial for reasons of morals, public order or national security in a democratic society, or when the interest of the private lives of the parties so requires, or to the extent strictly necessary in the opinion of the Court in special circumstances where publicly would prejudice the interest of Justice; but any judgement rendered in a criminal case or in a suit at law shall be made public except where the interest of juvenile persons otherwise requires or the proceedings concern matrimonial disputes or the guardianship of children.
- Subsection (2) everyone charged with a Criminal offence shall have the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law.
- Subsection (3) In the determination of any Criminal Charges against him, everyone shall be entitled to the following minimum guarantees, in full equality (a) To be informed promptly and in detail in a language which he understands of the nature and cause of the charge against him.(b) To have adequate time and facilities for the preparation of his defence and to Communicate with Counsel of his own choosing.(c) To be tried without undue delay (d) To be tried in his presence, and to defend himself in person or through legal assistance of his own choosing; to be informed, if he does not have legal assistance, of this right; and to have legal assistance assigned to him, in any case where the interests of justice so require, and without payment by him in any such case if he does not have sufficient means to pay for it.(e) To examine, or have examined, the witnesses against him and to obtain the attendance and examination of witnesses on his behalf under the same conditions as witnesses against him.(f) To have the free assistance of an interpreter if he cannot understand or speak the language used in Court.(g) Not to be compelled to testify against himself or to confess guilt.
- Subsection (4) In the case of Juvenile persons, the procedure shall be such as will take account of their age and the desirability of promoting their rehabilitation.
- Subsection (5) everyone Convicted of a Crime shall have the right to his conviction and sentence being reviewed by a higher tribunal according to law.
- Subsection (6) When a person has by a final decision be convicted of a crime offence and when subsequently his conviction has been reversed or he has been pardoned on the ground that a new or newly discovered fact shows conclusively that there has been a miscarriage of justice, the person who has suffered punishment as a result of such conviction shall be compensated according to law, unless it is proved that the non-disclosure of the unknown fact in time is wholly or partly attributable to him.
- Subsection (7) No one shall be liable to be tried or punished again for an offence for which he has already been finally convicted or acquitted in accordance with the law and penal procedure of each country.
- Article 16 everyone shall have the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
- Article 17(1) No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
- Subsection (2) everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
- Article 18(1) everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion. This right shall include freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice, and freedom, either individually or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching.
- Subsection (4) The States Parties to the present Covenant undertake to have respect for the liberty of parents and, when applicable, legal guardians to ensure the religious and moral education of their children in conformity with their own convictions.
- Article 19(1) everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.
- Subsection (2) Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.(a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others (b) For the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals.
- Article 20 Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.
- Subsection (2) Any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law.
- Article 21 The right of peaceful assembly shall be recognised. No restrictions may be placed on the exercise of this right other than those imposed in conformity with the law and which are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public safety, public order, the protection of public health or morals or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- Article 22(1) Everyone shall have the right to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
- Subsection (2) No restrictions may be placed on the exercise of this right other than those which are prescribed by law and which are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public safety, public order, the protection of public health or morals or the protection of the rights and freedoms of others. This article shall not prevent the imposition of lawful restrictions on members of the armed forces and of the police in their exercise of this right.
- Article 23(1) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
- Subsection (2) The right of men and women of marriageable age to marry and to found a family shall be recognised.
- Subsection (3) No marriage shall be entered into without the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
- Subsection (4) States Parties to the present Covenant shall take appropriate steps to ensure equality of rights and responsibilities of spouses as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution. In the case of dissolution, provision shall be made for the necessary protection of any children.
- Article 25 Every citizen shall have the right and the opportunity, without any of the distinctions mentioned in article 2 and without unreasonable restrictions (a) To take part in the conduct of public affairs, directly or through freely chosen representatives (b) To vote and to be elected at genuine period elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret ballot,guaranteering the free expression of the will of the electors (c) To have access, on general terms of equality, to public service in his country.
- Article 26 All persons are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to the equal protection of the law. In this respect, the law shall prohibit any discrimination and guarantee to all persons equal and effective protection against discrimination on any ground such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin,property,birth or other status.
- Article 27 in those States in which ethics, religious or linguistic minorities exist, persons belonging to such minorities shall not be denied the right, in community with the other members of their group, to enjoy their own culture, to profess and practise their own religion, or to use their own language.
- Author’s signature: Kidima Mubarak Kim (Independent WA).
- My agenda is to foster Unity and legislate to Empower the Community so that they have a say in their own affairs, determine for their destiny based on human rights values and not to be dictated by bias bureaucracy. To ensure that we develop a sense of Community Parliament and my job will be to represent in Parliament what we have agreed upon at Community level.
- BILL OF RIGHTS:-
- To legislate for a bill of Rights, Change of the Constitution, Reform the Judiciary Bias System, Reform Legal Aid, Reform the State Tribunal and Supreme Court of Western Australia, Reform Prisons and the Justice System, Reform the Ombudsman, Reform Corruption and Crime Commission (CCC),Reform the Law Society of Western Australia, Reform the African Community, Reform the Insurance Commission of Western Australia, Reform the Police Force Recruitment, Reform Child Protection and Foster Care, Reform Bank Lending bureaucracy, Reform Boarder Customs Clearance,
- To legislate for the Indigenous recognition and Australia Republic. To legislate for the Muslim Community to have a day off on the End of Ramadhan.This will give them the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of impartiality and a fair go for all as they spend time with their families.
- To legislate for the increase of workers Minimum wages at all Level, More money to Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Aged Care and Fire Fighters.
- WESTERN AUSTRALIA GST:-
- To legislate so that Western Australia 100% Gst remains the revenue of the State in the best Interest of the People of Western Australia and above all funding the Infrastructure and other important Projects. Canberra should be deterred from taking hard working tax payers money of Western Australia State. We must acknowledge that Western Australia State is Independent from Other States.
- To Legislate that, the Governor of Western Australia, The Chief Justice and Judicial Officers all of them Should be Elected by the Public in a Secret Ballot and all Courts Should be under the Jurisdiction of the Community (Public).The Current System is bias occupied by Conflict of Interest against the Communities Consent.
- To legislate that The Chief Justice, all Judicial Officers and Officers of the Court should be compelled to attend Human Rights Course.
- To ensure that mechanism is put in place for Independent Concerned Citizen’s Court (ICCC) which will be dealing with Serious Professional Misconduct, Corruption, Appeals and all matters of Civil, Criminal and Community grievances on a free fee lodgement. That Proposed Community Court should be funded unconditionally by the State Government of Western Australia. We must have a fair Legal Aid System for all people determined by Community debate. I am very determined to change a culture of the current Parliamentary System for the better if given a chance to represent you.
- I will legislate to abolish Parliamentary and Judicial Immunity pursuant to Article 26 of International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights which states that, all persons are equal before the Law and are entitled without any discrimination to the equal Protection of the Law. In this respect, the Law shall prohibit any discrimination and guarantee to all persons equal and effective protection against discrimination on any ground such as race,Colour,Sex,Language,Religion,Political or Other opinion, national or Social origin,property,birth or other status. Any public Officer should never be above the Law.
- To reform our Electoral Code of Conduct to ensure that the Community have more powers against Members of Parliament who are considered as public servants paid by Tax payers money. In case if the majority of electors get tired of the behaviours of Member of Parliamt, then, should be at liberty lodging a Complaint to the Electoral Commission for that member to be removed. The Commission must organise for special by Election to the matter. The same should apply to those who want to join other parties or to become an Independent Member from a political Party.
- The current system whereby Members are running away from their respected political parties and continue serving in parliament without conducting fresh elections is a fraud and must cease and be condemned. Note that, those members were elected under the jurisdiction of their political support but not the other way around. If given a chance to represent you, such fraud will be history to protect the integrity of our parliamentary system. I will make sure that enough funds for the Electoral Commission is provided unconditionally to protect the integrity of our Electoral System.
- To ensure that an Independent Complaint body, “Funded independently”, must be established whereby the Community could lodge anonymous Complaints against Judiciary and Officers of Court. The same Independent body should handle the Complaints from Lawyers and Judiciary Officers who are under constant harassment, bullied by their Superiors and to protect the Integrity of Human Rights Values. Above all the Principles of Natural Justice and a fair go for all.
- JUDICIAL BIAS AND JUSTICE SYSTEM:-
- We run to the Courts of Law whereby we expect to receive Justice,However,to our dismay, we have been turned into victims by the current Judicial System through the unfair biased actions caused by some Judicial Officers of the Court conniving with some Officers of Court in Support of the Insurance Commission of Western Australia against the Legitimate Injured People.
- I want the public to be well aware that, the definition of Justice forbids the Practice of untouchability in any form, that all are equal before the Law and equality before the Law is paramount. The guarantee is that, equality in the eyes of the Law, is the principle that each independent being must be treated equally by the Law and that all are subject to the same Laws of Justice and due process.
- The Articles of Human Rights which I have provided , will help guide you from being forced to do the things you don’t want to do.Currently,the Community is suffering from access to Justice and basic Human Rights in Western Australia State. We are the oppressed people, please (Vote for me ) so that I get a chance of removing the Untouchable and together we must abolish hetrade and the stigma of Racism.
- Let us all be united in preserving the Land and a better future for the generation to come and more importantly, to ensure that we support those who are struggling to make a living. To ensure that human rights and the principle of equality and Justice are upheld across all sectors.
- I will legislate to abolish a culture of sending people to prison because of unpaid fines. There must be humane way of dealing with the Issue.
- I will legislate to protect the rights of children under the jurisdiction of UN Convention and stop the Youth from being sent to adult prisons or any prison at all. To ensure that preventive measures are put in place to stop children from entering the Justice System and prisons in the first place. More funds will be provided to ensure that parents have enough support to look after their kids with the support of Cultural Leaders in their respective capacity.
- I will legislate to rise the age of Criminal responsibility from 10 years to 18 years of age. To ensure that mechanism is put in place to review a culture of Criminal record imposed on our people, which have ruined their lives to the extent of forcing them into Homelessness. Those people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Western Australia Government and the Justice System are in breach of Human Rights Values in critical areas. The State Treatment of Refugees and the indigenous people is appalling. Please (vote for me) to ease deal with racial inequality in the Justice System. To reform the Legal System and deal with the suffering, injustice from discriminatory policies because of Systemic racism. A Culture of double standard in the application of the Law in a partisan manner to harass and intimidate the Community must cease with immediate effect. Parliament and the Justice System must uphold the Human Rights Values of all people.
- The current Government don’t have proper Institutions to deal with racism. Racist in Australia have never been punished or being held accountable.
- “That is the reason why, I took a brave decision to sue the Australia Government to the International Criminal Court and to the United Nations because of Racism and refusing to recognise the Indigenous people in our Constitution, until now the Investigations are still going on”.
- If we want to stop racism then action must be taken against the abusers to ensure that never happen again. We must stop this bad culture as a united team through the ballot box by Voting Mubarak Kim (Number One).”With the power of Almighty God, everything is possible”.
- MULTICULTURAL CANDIDATES:-
- I want to assure you my beloved Supporters that “your votes to Mubarak Kim” have never been in vain. Due to my perseverance, shaking our institutions like a Mango tree, that’s why now days Major Political Parties have started opening up doors of Opportunities to Multicultural Candidates including the African Communities. They are now enjoying the fruits of Kidima Mubarak Kim’s hard work and that what makes me feel very proud. They may think that, they are fighting me to sabotage my determination, but I see it as my Victory towards the path of Unity. Please never give up Voting for me and above all never give up fighting for the Community.
- MULTICULTURAL FOOD:-
- Australia is a multicultural Nation it is ridiculous denying the Community from importing most of their favourite food into Australia and Particularly, in Western Australia. Denying the Community access to their Cultural Food is an insult and a violation of Fundamental Human Rights Values. It is on record that I have been fighting such uncivilised attitude for so many Years. As you all know the way how I fought very hard to Import Matooke in Australia Since 2006 until When was allowed to Import Matooke in 2013.Due to my perseverance there have been some slight changes of allowing some food, but the Situation is still wanting. If given the Opportunity to represent you, rest assured that, such abuse will never be tolerated. I will make sure that more multicultural People are deployed at the Boarder Customs to ease protect unnecessary spending imposed to African Importers when clearing their goods. To ensure that Containers from the African Business Community must be cleared within three days to avoid extra Costs because of unnecessary delay based on Racism and Superiority.
- PROTECTING PEOPLES IDEAS AND SMALL BUSINESS FINANCIAL SUPPORT:-
- I have just discovered that, some People stole my Matooke Brand conniving with some Corrupt Officials. To make the matter worse these people have been misleading the public that Matooke is to be stored for more than two years. As a Pro-developmental initiator and founder of Matooke Project in Australia, I have gathered the evidence in a process of preparing to sue these thieves in Court. A Culture of appropriating people’s ideas must cease. If elected, I will legislate to protect people’s ideas from useless people who think that it’s okay stealing peoples Projects. To ensure that, those who have fresh and great ideas should be supported financially so that their dreams come true in the best interest of the Community and our Nations Economy. To ensure that the Banks Support Small Business on a Lower Interest Loan to ease recover from the hardship of Cononavirus Lockdown. The same should apply to those with good ideas to start their own Businesses.
- SKILLS TRAININING FOR JOB CREATION:-
- Some years back, I was invited by the Director/Co Founder of Stanley International College Mr.Dhyan. We had a cordial meeting and I was impressed by his activities of Hospitality opening up doors of opportunity to the Community. During our meeting, I suggested and begged him to set up a training Centre for Job training and Employment. Mr.Dhyan being a good listener and a man of action, he immediately acted and opened up Skills Australia Institute and the Community are now benefiting from the fruits of Kidima Mubarak Kim’s idea. I also awarded him a Certificate of Appreciation for his excellent Contribution towards the Community.Currently, Mr.Dhyan is the Vice-President Corporate Services & Operations Vocational Education and Training (VET) and RTO Management Expertise. Also he is a Director of Corporate Services and Operations. My humble Appeal to the Public is that, Please register to the Skills Australia Institution and Stanley College to gain more skills that will change your lives for the better Future. If given the opportunity to represent you, I will ensure that the Government provide more financial Support to such Institutions in the best Interest of the Community.
- WHO IS KIDIMA MUBARAK KIM:-
- Mubarak Kim Professor of Commonsense, Founder/Managing Director of Matooke Project in Australia, A refugee and Diplomatic Activist, Champion of Reform, A Man of Unity,Justice,Peace,Reconciliation and a Man of good Ideas. A Founding Member of sending Computers to African Schools from Australia and a Man of High Integrity. The First African to donate more than Two Hundred Computers to African Schools. The First African to Participate in the Australian Politics as Independent African Candidate. A Defender of Human Rights Values and the First to recognise the Indigenous People of Australia in our Constitution. The First Young Politician to recognise the State of Palestine. The First Young Politician to Sue the Australia Federal Electoral Commission. The First Young Politician to sue the Australia Government to the International Criminal Court and to the United nations because of racism and refusing to recognise the First indigenous People in our Constitution.
- The first Young Politician Fighting for better pay of $1000 to all those who are on Centrelink regardless of their eligibility status. The First Young Politician Fighting for the Muslim Eid Public Holidy.The Young Politician who brought up the idea of Skills and Employment to the Attention of the Director of Stanley College. A Young Politician who have been fighting for the Black People to be employed in the Mining Industry and in Offices here in Western Australia. A Young Politician who have been Petitioning The Chief Justice of Western Australia ,The Attorney General of Western Australia and the Judicial Review Commission why Black people are not appointed as Judges Here in Western Australia. A Young Politician who advocated against the Misuse of Taser Guns in the best Interest of Protecting the Integrity of the Police Force in Australia.
- A Young Politician who have been advocating for better pay to our veterans and Police Superinuation.A Young Politician who have donated more than Twenty Computers to New arrivals and Australian here in Western Australia, Who have donated Dozens of Soccer Balls to Men and Women Teams here in Western Australia. Donated more than Five Hundred reading Books to the College here in Western Australia. Who donated Fourteen Computers to Murdoch University. Donated Eight Hundred and Seventy Copies of Newspapers to Scarborough Lions Club of Western Australia. Donated Twenty Bicycles to Farmers in Uganda. He advocated tirelessly for the Opening up of Australian Embassy in Uganda and Eventualy, Australian Government opened up a Consulate in Uganda. He has been lobbying for the Miners to Invest in Uganda without seeking any commission. Donated Matress and Blankets to Victoria Bush fire.
- A man of his word and the best Candidate for the Seat of Mirrabooka as the only Job he wants is to empower the Community for change Unity and a better future. A man of good heart. Mubarak Kim stands for term Limit in our Political System so that the doors of Opportunity should be open to our Young people into Leadership because they have so much potential to offer. He wants the Courts to be Independent and Particularly the Court of Appeal to be removed from the Attorney General’s Office and be under the Jurisdiction of the Community (Public).All Judicial Officers and Officers of Court should be Compelled to attend Human Rights Courses. Mubarak Kim is a Man of experience and a Practical Teacher and the Community have learnt a lot from him and that’s what makes him feel so proud.
- AGENDA OF UNITING THE AFRICAN COMMUNITY IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
- I refer to my efforts done 2015 towards the path of uniting the African Community with the ideas of long term structure and strategy in the best interest of all African Community Leaders. Among the things that I suggested are:- (a) I suggested that all African Leaders who are here represent their former Countries as Ambassadors. They have great ideas which must be shared to the Government in the best interest of bilateral relations because it is our responsibility to promote the interests of both Countries Australia and Africa Continent.
- IF elected, I will legislate to ensure that, all Community Leaders are being elected in accordance to their respected Communities and the Australian Electoral Commission should take charge in a secret ballot voting system. The African Community is entitled to have a say and chose for their leaders peacefully and in transparent manner.
- In 2015,I had suggested that the African Community should have a name under one Umbrella and all elected Community Leaders automatically be Members after being elected by their respective Communities to ease Contribute to this great Nation of ours as one family. I suggested that we must all develop a sense of thinking big in the best Interest of our children, grandchildren and our nation’s economy for the better future.
- I also suggested that we should elect Members from those elected who will be assisting the President Elect in the areas for example (a) Special advisor without boarders
- (b) Member assisting the President For Security Matters.
- (c) Member assisting the President for Jobless, Centrelink and training.
- (d) Member assisting the President for Women, childcare, Children and Family Values.
- (e) Member assisting the President for Youth, Sports and Culture.
- (f) Member assisting the President for Foreign Affairs and Aid.
- (g) Member assisting the President for education, Housing and Finance.
- (h) Member assisting the President for Justice and reconciliation.
- (i) Member assisting the President for Legal and Police Matters.
- (J) Member assisting the President for Small Business and Trade.
- (K) Member assisting the President for Disability and Employment.
- (L) Member assisting the President for Medical and Insurance Commission.
- (M) Member assisting the President for Muslim Affairs.
- (N) Member assisting the President for Christian Affairs.
- (O) Member assisting the President for Immigration, Refugee and UNHCR Affairs.
- (P) Member assisting the President for United Nations and UN Security Council.
- (Q) Member assisting the President for Anti-Racism and Discrimination.
- (R) Member assisting the President for Culture and Food.
- (S) Member assisting the President for Art, Creativity and Entertainment.
- (T) Member assisting the President for Stateless Communities.
- If elected, I will legislate to ensure that my ideas are being put into Practice in the best interest of promoting the integrity of the African Continent. Western Australia State alone has benefited Millions of Dollars from the Mineral resources in Africa.
- CORONAVIRUS PROTECTION:-
- First and foremost, I would like to thank the Almighty God and the Federal Government of Scott Morrison for the Corona virus Covid-19 financial assistance to the Community. The payments changed people’s lives and above all saved our Nation’s Economy from being on Collapse .I really hopes that, the assistance should be re-instated until further notice. Those who want to start Small business should be supported financially and the Banks should immediately provide a Loan on lower Interest rates to Small Business Owners at a Lower fee until further notice.
- Coronavirus Covid-19 is air born and invisible can only be deterred by wearing Personal Protective Equipments For Example:-Masks, Gloves and Glasses. Closing boarders is not a solution. The Premier Mr. Mark McGowan should not politicise the issue and should stop a Culture of misguiding the public that he made us safe. I challenge the Premier that, we are safe in Western Australia because of the Almighty God and because some Special People who Live in this State.
- You cannot claim that you made us safe when your Employees for Example forced me to attend an appointment booked against my will, even refused to provide one pair of a face mask at the beginning of the First Lockdown. The same people Employees of Mr. Mark McGowan refused to reimburse my Tax Travel Expenses in such dangerous situation to ease buy the essentials at a time when the Community panicked and bought everything from the Super markets when knowing that, I was Ill not feeling well living by myself. The Premier Cannot claim that he made us safe when the truth is that, he even failed to provide free face Masks to the Western Australian Community. He cannot continue politicking the matter when he even failed to provide Free face Masks to the entire Security Personnel including those who are protecting our beloved Communities in the isolation Hotels. That example illustrates very clearly that the Premier failed a grave breach of a duty of care to provide free Masks to the Western Australian Community during Covid-19 pandemic. The only way of saving our people from such invisible Coronavirus Covid-19 is to provide free Masks and Gloves to our beloved Community but not closing boarders. How could you deny one person to go swim at the beach because of saving us from being effected by Corona virus Covid-19?.
- We must also have the Capacity to manufacture our own Personal Protective Equipment right here in Western Australia.
- INSURANCE COMMISSION OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND JUDICIARY:-
- Some of you have been sad asking me what happened to me because of walking with Elbow The truth is that, on 22 December, 2017,I was on a mission of feeding the hungry Community with food.I always endeavours to see our Community happy.Unfortunately,in that process a lady by the name of Kelly suddenly drove through standing vehicles and contravened with the red light Traffic signal. She was over speeding beyond the normal speed limit wholly collided with me causing damage, injuries and harm to my life.
- Kelly was negligence as she deliberately refused to stop at the red road light Traffic signal and I suspect that she was under the influence of illegal drugs according to the Police report. Kelly knew very well that, what she was doing is illegal and dangerous. Her Criminal acts have ruined my life and that’s why some of you have missed me for so long. I am now trying to recover from such terrible Trauma. After a thorough investigation the Insurance Commission of Western Australia accepted liability and three Professional Doctors including the one Appointed by the Insurance Commission all recommended that I should be Compensated and the Insurance Commission should pay for further treatment as a result of my injuries from that terrible car accident. I hope that I have answered the questions to your Concerns.
- Nevertheless, despite all of the recommendations the Insurance Commission Conniving with Lawyers and the Court deliberately refused to Comply with Doctors recommendations. Even knowing very well that, all of them are not qualified Doctors.
- To make the matter worse, the Lawyers lied in the Court Chambers in the process of representing the Insurance Commission of Western Australia State against my claim. I was forced by the Circumstances to lodge a Serious Complaint against the same individuals (Officers of Court) involved for Conflict of interest (b) Undue pressure and Harassment (c) False swearing of documents/Affidavits (d) Failure to correct false and misleading representation and to identify and file proper Affidavits with a genuine explanation in Court about the abuse (e) Unreasonably refusal to reimburse my Tax Travel expenses when knowing very well that I am struggling under Financial Hardship (f) Unreasonable refusal to comply with Doctors recommendations for further treatment.(g) Professional Misconduct by causing an Affidavit to be prepared, Sworn and be filed in the District Court and Supreme Court of Western Australia(Court of Appeal) (h) Filed an Affidavit which was misleading and had the potential to mislead Court, causing suffering and pain (i) Unsatisfactory Professional Conduct providing an invoice that should be paid by me knowing very well that, Tax Travel Vouchers were not provided to ease attend the appointment booked by themselves.(J) The demand to pay the invoice which is not reasonably required to be carried out in the manner in which it was carried out (K) Proceedings in a matter they knew some information in the Affidavit which they filed in the Court Chambers is false and intended to mislead the Court, causing trauma and anxiety to my life (L) Offences of dishonesty
- The Accused Lawyers are Mr.Clyne, Ms.Deirdre, Ms.Ruth, Ms.Jade and Ms.Melanie. Please note that some of these Lawyers again lied in Court that, I am receiving Disability Payments from the Commonwealth of Australia, Which is not true. I have never been paid Disability payments from the Commonwealth.
- Furthermore, Mr.Clyne on Wednesday 19 February, 2020, lied before His Honour Judge Goetze of the District Court in the Court Chambers.Unfortunately,his Instructor Ms.Melanie did not correct such violation as soon as possible. Those Officers of Court had the potential to mislead the Court and the evidence filed in Court and Superior Offices is against them. Again on 24 September, 2020, Mr.Clyne Counsel of the Insurance Commission lied in the Court Chambers and the Deputy Registrar Hewitt of the District Court defended the lie. I was humiliated by the Deputy Registrar when trying to show the evidence that Mr.Clyne is lying in the Court Chambers. Instead of listening to my point the Deputy Registrar chased me out of Court.
- After leaving the Court Chambers, I went straight to the Court Administration and verbally expressed my dissatisfaction against Serious Professional Misconduct caused by a Judicial Officer. At the same time reminded the Court all the emails sent to them in regards to the matter. The Court acknowledged receipt of my Complaints.
- On that very day the 24 September, 2020, after reaching home, I received an email from the district Court from the deputy registrar Hewitt confirming that he was wrong in his decision. His letter states that, I quote, It has come to my attention that the Court informed the Parties by letter dated 27 August, 2020, that Mr. Mubarak’s objection to the issues of subpoenas was listed for directions on 24 September,2020.
- The Deputy Registrar Hewitt Further stated that as a consequences, clearly the Defendant was on notice of the issue, in those Circumstances, I consider my costs order in favour of the Defendant was incorrect and it shall be vacated and costs shall be reserved.unfortunately,he did not apologise for his Serious Misconduct against me during the Court Proceedings.
- There is a time when the Registrar Kubacz of the District Court Ordered for the same information which is already filed in court and to make the matter worse, she made order that, I should provide the Entire Centrelink file to the Court when knowing very well that, the file is not in my possession and I don’t have power to provide such. She made error in Law knowing very well that the matter falls under the Jurisdiction of the State of Western Australia not the Commonwealth. Her Order was pure harassment, bullying, abuse of Jurisdiction and abuse of power.
- As a matter of fact, the State Courts cannot have power over the Federal Jurisdiction. The matter of my injury Claim as a result of a Car accident which occurred in western Australia State confer under the jurisdiction of western Australia State pursuant to Sections of the Motor Vehicle (Third Party Insurance) Act 1943 (WA) but not the Commonwealth. Federal Jurisdiction in Canberra has nothing to do with my injuries and I am not claiming compensation from the Commonwealth Jurisdiction.
- The Compensation I am seeking is to be paid from the Treasury of Western Australia State under the Jurisdiction of the Honourable Ben Wyatt MLA,Treasur and Minister responsible for the Insurance Commission of Western Australia and Indigenous Affairs. Mubarak Kim as Champion of fighting for the indigenous people, it really hurts being mistreated by Hon. Ben Wyatt in such manner who claims to be representing the Indigenous.
- Based on all of the above, I have lodged multiple Complaints to the Governor the Honourable Kim Beazley, The Honourable Chief Justice of western Australia, The Judicial Review Commissioner, The Legal Professional Misconduct, The Law Society of Western Australia, The Commissioner of Police Force in Western Australia and the Court of Appeal to no avail.
- The District Court have a Culture of making illegal Orders as a Cover-up in favour of Suspected Serious Misconduct (Officers of Court).Also have a culture of abuse of our privacy conniving with Doctors against our will.I had applied to the Supreme Court of Western Australia (Court of Appeal) seeking urgent intervention pursuant to section 44(1)(2)(a)(b) Interim Order of the Supreme Court(Court of Appeal) Rules 2005-REG-44(WA),Section 55(a),444(2)(b)(3) of Legal Profession Act 2008 (WA),Section 465(a),Section44(c) and Section 447 of Legal Profession Act 2008(WA).Unfortunately, I have been prejudiced in this matter by the Courts, there is enough evidence to prove that the matter have been under procedural bias and Cover –up in favour of Suspected serious Professional Misconduct (Officers of Court) such act which I consider as impede of equality before the Law.
- The evidence filed in Court against Suspected Serious Professional Misconduct (Officers of Court) illustrates very clearly that, those Individuals violated Rule 2.2,3.2,3.3,14.2,14.4(2),14.14,21.1 and 21.4 of the Law Society of Western Australia Professional Conduct Rules (WA)
- Furthermore, violated Section 141,section 403,Section 465(a),Section 106(1)(a)(3),Section 402,Section 117(1)(a)(b)(c)(2) and Section 120(1)(a)(5) of Legal Profession Act 2008(WA).
- Accordingly, the State is in Violation of article 2(1)(2)(3)(a)(b) and (c) of International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. In addition article 1,2,3,5,7,8,25(1) and 29(1) of Universal declaration of Human Rights.Furthermore,article 1(1),2(1).4(1)(2),5(1)(a)(b)(c),14(1) and 16(1) of the Convention against Torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading Treatment or Punishment.
- It is unfair to say that Officers of Court can demand this and that, but cannot comply with the same Laws which they champion. By the time those Officers of Court lied and misled Court in the Chambers, making false and misleading statements on Oath with intention to wilfully mislead the Court, that itself is evident that had engaged in Professional Misconduct pursuant to section 403 and section 402 of Legal Profession Act 2008(WA).The conduct which is reasonably regarded as disgraceful and to substantial degree, fell short of Professional Conduct standard approved by Members of the Professional of good repute and competence, and from that point automatically all of them lost power in the eyes of the Law. It is a shame that the Courts and Superior Offices are still protecting such abuse.
- Judicial Officers of Court are meant to protect the rights and freedoms of members of the Community but not to harass, bully and Torture them. If a person does not wish to assume the obligations to the Court or Barristers, that person should not seek admission by the Court as such.Then,once admitted, the additional duties of invariable candour as well as honesty to a court prevail.
- The Law is very clear that, Officers of Court must not knowingly make a false statement or recklessly misleading the Court on any matter. Counsel must never involve himself to the act of conflict of interest. Must maintain and respect the rights and liberty of the complainant.
- The Law Society of Western Australia Professional Rules states that,14.2 of the rules, Counsel must not intentionally deceive or mislead the Court. General rules of Professional Conduct 2.2 states that, a Practitioner must not engage in conduct, whether in the Course of Practice or otherwise, which is dishonest or likely to a material degree, to (a) be prejudicial to the administration of Justice, or (b) bring the Profession into disrepute.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 3.2 states that, a Practitioner must not intentionally assist or induce another Practitioner to breach these rules.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 3.3 states that, a Practitioner must take reasonable care to ensure that any partner, Associate or employee of the practitioner does not beach those rules.Unfortunately, Officers of Court as mentioned in this Manifesto have been violating those rules.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 14.4(2) states that, Counsel must at all times use best endeavours to avoid unnecessary expenses and waste of Court time. General rules of Professional Conduct 14.14 states that, Counsel must withdraw from representing the client if counsel is likely to be a witness on a material question of fact and Counsel can withdraw without jeopardising the Client’s interest.Unfortunately,the Officers of Court as explained before violated those rules.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 21.1(Conduct of Practice) states that, a Practitioner who carries on legal Practice must ensure that the practice is efficiently and properly administered and must take all reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that professional engagements are fulfilled or that early notice is given if they cannot be fulfilled.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 22.2(Conduct of Practice) states that, a Practitioner who carries on a legal Practice must ensure a Practitioner is supervising that legal Practice at its main place of business whenever that practice is open for business.
- General rules of Professional Conduct 25.1(Agent’s and Counsel’s fee) states that, if not otherwise agreed, a practitioner who instructs another Practitioner (Including and Interstate Practitioner) to advise on or to assist in a matter is responsible for the payment of the other practitioner’s fees.
- All Officers of Court Swear an Oath of Office in which they promise that they will uphold the Law and act impartially without fear or favour. Judicial decision making must be impartial and not swayed by identity of Parties before them. That is essential for Courts which are reviewing government decisions.
- Decision makers are bond to take into account peoples complaints very seriously. The Law protects complainants and part of the duty of procedural fairness requires that a person whose interests are directly affected be given the opportunity to be heard in peace.
- The full bench of the Supreme Court of Western Australia (Court of Appeal) have power to deal with Serious Professional Misconduct against Lawyers (Officers of Court) as explained before pursuant to Section 446(1)(a)(i),Section 465(a),Section 444(2)(b)(3) and Section 55(a) of Legal Profession Act 2008(WA).Unfortunately, the Current Judicial System is bias and have no morals of Human rights Values.
- If given a Chance to represent you, I will legislate to empower the Community so that, we must have Independent Concerned Citizen Court (ICCC).
- My humble appeal to our beloved Community and particularly those who have experienced the same problem is that, kindly, rally behind me and strongly support my campaign towards a path of success and happiness. Please Vote for Mubarak Kim for real change and a better future.
- VIOLATIONS OF PRIVACY:-
- If elected, I will legislate for tough Laws against those who infringe on peoples privacy. A culture of some people zooming in Neighbour’s Houses must be dealt with accordingly and be condemned at all level. It is ridiculous and uncivilised watching people’s Privacy without their Consent which is in contravention of Article 12 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights which states that, No one shall be Subjected to arbitrary interference with his Privacy, family, home or Correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation, Everyone has the right to the protection of the Law against such interference or attacks.
- HOW TO VOTE FOR MUBARAK KIM
STATE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY MIRRABOOKA WA.
After number 1 for MUBARAK KIM then number 2 for AARON SAWMADAL the rest follow your heart and judge them accordingly. You must number all boxes to 9 for your Vote to Count.
MICHAEL MABOOD PAULINE HANSON ONE NATION
PETER DUNNE INDEPENDENT
1.MUBARAK KIM INDEPENDENT
MARK COOPER GREENS WA
MEREDITH HAMMAT AUSTRALIAN LABOUR PARTY
DWIGHT RANDAL AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIANS
2.AARON SAWMADAL. LIBERAL PARTY AUSTRALIA
DEVINDER CHHINA WAXIT PARTY
JESSICA AYRE NO MANDOTORY VACCINATION PARTY.
157. I APPEAL FOR VOLUNTEERS UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL.PLEASE CALL ME ALL SEND AN EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER.YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
158. We had an agreement with Mr. Aaron Sawmadal that, we should Preference one another with number 2.I MUBARAK KIM as a man of my word, hereby confirm that, I have kept my Promise.